Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Who Would I Be?

I would be, Justin Bieber's best friend. I would be Justin's best friend because I could be there to support him when he's going on for a show, performing for really important people, and doing interviews. We could also hang out after and just have a good time like regular kids do.

Since I am a girl and he is a boy, we could evidently fall in love. We would first go to McDonald's because he loves McDonald's, I'd treat him to his favourite order, a Big Mac. We will be sharing a McFlurry when he looks into my eyes, and realizes that I'm the one for him. For our second date, we would go snowboarding/skiing. Even though were not the best, we will have a fun time on the bunny hills. After skiing/snowboarding, we will drink hot chocolate. For our third date, he will take me to London where he is performing and we will chill after his show, and watch movies where his arm will be around my shoulders and we will fit like 2 peas in a pod. For our fourth date, we will go on a family vacation. Even though were not family, my family and his family will go together which makes it a family vacation. One night, we will eat dinner on the beach like a picnic and watching the sunset he will take his guitar and sing "One Less Lonely Girl" to me. After, he will put down his guitar and kiss me. When I am 22 and he is 24, he will propose to me at his show in Paris, France. We will get married under the Eiffel Tower, and have 3 kids. Two girls, and one boy. Justin will sing our kids to sleep every night, and we will live a happy, wonderful life. He will even love me, when I'm old and wrinkly.

So, this is what I would be for a day which would then hopefully turn into many others!

No comments:

Post a Comment