Sunday, January 31, 2010

If I could re-live one day. Just one day? I don't know where to start. Everyday is kind of like a new adventure, you know? I don't know if I would want to re-live a day because some things just happen. We look back on the memories of this day and think, "wow, that was so much fun". If we re-lived it, we might think "this is getting boring". But, there are some days that will never get old. For example, the day I was born. How could that get old? I wouldn't be writing this if that day never happened. The only thing that wasn't good about that day, is I don't remember it at all.

Another day that rocked was when I saw Justin Bieber live at We Day! Of course he was looking gorgeous, as always. He brought tears to my eyes. It also made me think about the people who live in developing countries. It intrigued me so much that I would like to visit Africa. This dream may come true as life moves on. If all this happened in one day it makes me believe that it was definitely a day worth remembering.

I guess everyday is worth remembering because so many different things happen each day. It still may be Monday, Tuesday, or Saturday but its a different day. Different days come with different adventures. And you can never re-live that. Remember the past, live in the present, and look forward to the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment