Monday, February 8, 2010

Perfect is too perfect.

So, I looked at the blog topic for this week and it was "describe your perfect friend". I immediately thought of all my friends and thought about if any were perfect. No one really came to mind except Olivia because she's amazing at everything but I still couldn't call her the perfect friend. Don't take that in the wrong way because I still love her but wouldn't you get annoyed if your friend was perfect all the time? I admit it, Olivia's beauty, academic success and trendy clothes are all things I would kill to have but the reason I don't get annoyed with her is because she still has things that aren't perfect. I'm not going to name them because at the moment, I can't really think of any.

If I had to choose a perfect friend, it would be someone who is kind, generous and doesn't hurt you. At least not on purpose. Also, it would be someone who has appealing clothing so I could borrow them when I'm having one of those "there's nothing to wear" day. Maybe my perfect friend would be someone the total opposite of me.

I guess this all remains untold because there really isn't a machine that can make your perfect friend. I love my friends the way the are and we have buckets of fun together because we all bring different adventures with our smiles. None of them are perfect because frankly, perfect is too perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment